Playing a game at Stamford Indoor Football is easy. Play when you want to play, with no weekly commitment to a team or training! Simply do the following:
- Join our WhatsApp group
- When the match organiser asks each week who is available to play the following week, simply respond with the word “Available”
- The match organiser will then select teams based on:
- playing time – balancing between those who turn up regularly and newer players
- skill level – everyone is welcome, but to keep matches fair and competitive, the match organiser will select players to achieve a good, fun and fair game
- Pay your £6 in advance via PayPal or bank transfer. Payment details in WhatsApp Group. Turn up at the Stamford Fitness/Borderville Sports Centre shortly before 8pm and pay your £6. Bibs are provided.
- Score some stunners!
If you’d like more information or you want to play but don’t have WhatsApp, get in touch using the Contact Us page and we’ll go from there.
Stamford Indoor Football details in short:
Who and how many: We have space for 12 players – 5v5 with one substitute per team.
Everyone is welcome – all ages (over 18), girls and guys. The games are competitive, but we don’t take it too seriously.
When: 8pm, every Tuesday
Where: Stamford Fitness / Borderville Sports Centre, Ryhall Rd, Stamford PE9 1US.